Friday, May 28, 2010

I wrote at least 20-30 posts through out the year, but thats just a guess. dont know really know how many were school based on my own interest. dont really know. like 2 comments. it was were i put my pictures up of me racing and explaining what it is. no didnt fell like it. one and i dont think thats to much. no cause i didnt really feel like it at the time and didnt know how. like one or two maybe i dont think thats much cause i was looking at other peoples blogs and they had alot more then me or other kids. my first impressions of this blog was that it would probably be cool to have. nothing really captured my attention on the blogging website. going on other websites and doing other things distracted me while i was on the blog. i think the blog is fine itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment